I offer the following training events for your business, all of them can be tailored to your specific needs and requirements. I can also work with you to create bespoke training events mixing and matching any of the topics below, in order for you to get the most out of your workshop.
These are a hosted discussion and creativity practice group. Get your teams and staff talking and discussing about creativity while exploring tools and tips to be at their creative best. This gives the group the opportunity to hear the latest theories on creativity as well as the chance to learn from one another.
Duration: 2 Hours
Suitable for: Groups of up to 25 people
- What Mickey Mouse has to teach about creativity
- Bringing your creativity into the world
- How to find your creative motivation
- What does creativity mean to you?
- How do you experience creativity?
- What can you learn from the person next to you?
- What is your relationship to creativity?
- Can you ever see the elephant? Gaining multiple perspectives on creativity.
These are lively and interactive workshop events, designed to give your staff both experiential learning and practical tools that they can bring back into their work and personal lives.
Duration: Whole Day or Half Day
Suitable for: Groups of up to 40 people.
- Embodied Creativity. The research is in, creativity has been found to exist in the conversation between your left and right brain, your body and your mind, your conscious and unconscious parts of you. This workshop gets creativity out of abstract thought and down into your body. Utilising the latest research in how our brains work, this workshop will give you an experiential look at creativity and practical tools to use back in your teams and workplace.
- Metaphors and Creative Teams. Metaphors are a way of creating a shared understanding within your teams and from your business to another. They are also deeply embedded in our language and our culture. In this workshop we explore what is a metaphor, how they are created, what metaphors you use already in your business and how they can be used for the best effect in your creative thinking and your pitches.
- Exploring Your Creative Part. This event is all about getting you in touch with your own sense of creativity and to help you and your team build a better relationship with your creative parts. In this workshop we explore the inside each of us we have a creative part and looking at this part of us as our ‘muse’ . We take the group through the experience of what it be like if you could actually meet your muse and what perspectives on creativity would it have to offer? Find out what would happen if you could take your muse out on a date?
I will spend time working with you and analysing the specific training needs of your business. Whether it is team building, pitch performance, team or individual creative output, new thinking styles, how to creativity communicate or a mix of different needs I can design a training programme for you.
I can tailor the training to be a one off event, a series of interlinked workshops, a mix of training and one to one coaching or a longer workshop or retreat.
It’s an opportunity for us to work together to create something that is unique to you and your business.
I work with Judith Lowe who has been one of the UK’s leading NLP trainers for over 25 years to deliver your NLP training needs.
We offer new kinds of events and advanced training opportunities, specially designed for NLP Practitioners, Master Practitioners, NLP Trainers and Coaches – and everyone who wants to take their NLP practice to new levels of integration and effectiveness.
We also offer do in-house Foundation, Practitioner and Master Practitioner training.